TOP 5 REASONS TO TEACH AND LEAD AT VEGA COLLEGIATE ACADEMY
1. Opening in fall 2017, with kindergarten and grade 5, we are adding two grades every year. You have the opportunity to be part of a team that is working to create a proof point school in Colorado.
2. Vega Collegiate Academy teachers are part of a professional learning environment that facilities growth, teamwork, and collaboration. Through highly selective recruitment efforts, weekly professional development, extensive summer training, and regular observations with feedback, our faculty have the opportunity to work alongside colleagues who are on the same mission: to ensure every student is prepared for a life of opportunity.
3. We are constantly working to improve our program and ourselves. Vega Collegiate Academy teachers and staff visit the highest-performing schools nationwide and participate in professional development sessions across the country so that we can continually learn from best practices and always think about how we can get better as individuals, as a team, and as a school.
4. Extensive professional development. Teachers receive targeted, relevant, and strategic professional development that focuses on lesson execution, data analysis, and school culture. In addition, we provide time for weekly professional development for teachers to work in grade-level teams and as a school.
5. A culture and environment where everyone is supported, valued, and collaboratively works toward the same goal. We recruit, hire, and grow the brightest, most committed, most joyful, and most capable teachers.
If you are interested in 2017-2018 school year openings, please email a resume and cover letter to Kate Mullins.
Vega Collegiate Academy is an equal opportunity employer and an organization that values diversity. People from all diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. Spanish language proficiency is a plus.